Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sharna Burgess to Pull out of DWTS’ Winter Tour???


DWTS Pro, Sharna,

Heads Home Down Under

To be with Family


DWTS’ highly anticipated and latest cross country venture has officially hit the road once more in an all-new, exciting show, Dancing With The Stars: Live – Dance All Night Tour!

Joining the Tour is none other than American Hero and Season 21’s 3rd Place Finalist, Alek Skarlatos, as well as Alek’s fellow season Cast Member, Internet Sensation, Hayes Grier!

Of course, many of the show’s Beloved Ballroom Professionals will performing as well, including Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Emma Slater, Artem Chigvintsev, Keo Motsepe, Lindsay Arnold, and Peta Murgatroyd, along with DWTS Troupe Members, Alan Bersten, Jenna Johnson, and Brittany Cherry!

Also set to join in on the dancing fun is DWTS Pro and Season 21’s First Runner-up (With Backstreet Boys member, Nick Carter), Sharna Burgess, making her official Touring debut!

Sharna Burgess
(with DWTS Season 21's celebrity partner, Nick Carter)

Sharna Burgess
with DWTS troupe members,
Hayley Erbert (left) and Jenna Johnson (right).


“… I want to meet these people that love our show so much and make it possible for me to do what I love,” revealed Sharna on glamour.com when asked why she had decided to be a part of the Tour. “This show wouldn’t exist without our fans,” she observed, “and I love them so much for that.”

“… I wanted people to get know more of who I am,” she added. “… I’m not just this vixen redhead who can dance really sexy and snap her fingers and flip her hair [sic]. I really am that nurturing woman that you see me be with my partners. I want you to smile …”

It seems, however, despite her obvious enthusiasm to be a part of DWTS’ “traveling Ballroom”, Burgess has, instead, temporarily bowed out of the Tour, choosing rather to return home to Australia to be with her family as they battle some unfortunate “health issues”, according to puredwts.com.

“… I’m in Australia right now, for some really important family things,” the 30-year-old Dancer recently disclosed, via Instagram; “but it does mean that I’m going to miss the first couple of shows on the tour.”

“It makes me really sad that I’m not gonna be there for some of the cities,” she continued emphatically; “but I promise you, you won’t miss me! The show is phenomenal! My voice is actually still in the show, so you get just a little bit of me!”

Still, it seems, in the midst of all her personal tragedy the dedicated Pro remains as determined as ever to be there for her Fans as well as her Family, as she closed her announcement with one last assurance, “I am incredibly excited to come back to you guys and I can’t wait to dance and be on tour; but, thank you so much for understanding! This has been really, really important for me to come home. I love you all [and] I’ll see you soon!”

No comments:

Post a Comment