Friday, April 3, 2015

Noah & Sharna - Review of DWTS Season 20, Week 03


DWTS Season 20, Week 03

REVIEW:  Noah & Sharna



Noah & Sharna:

Noah & Sharna - Latin Night
This week, for Latin Night, Noah Galloway and his professional partner, Sharna Burgess came out and danced the Argentine Tango (of all things!) ... I'd say the dance rendered me speechless but that would make for a pretty uninteresting review; so instead, I'll start off by saying, this dance completely blew me away!
It was the very definition of the word "Incredible" !!

Len Goodman pretty much summed it up when he said to Noah, "...you're my hero."

And Sharna's riveting choreography was beautiful; about which Len said, "Your imaginative choreography is fantastic!"
Noah & Sharna - The Argentine Tango

I mean to say, show-stopping-ly great ... or ... as Len so aptly put it, "...I thought it was terrific, well done!"

I absolutely loved it!!


Noah Galloway & Sharna Burgess 














See ABC's DWTS YouTube video (below)  of Noah & Sharna's Season 20, Week 03, Argentine Tango!




No comments:

Post a Comment