Thursday, April 16, 2015

Riker & Allison - Review of DWTS Season 20, Week 05


DWTS Season 20, Week 05
REVIEW:  Riker & Allison


Riker & Allison:

Yo-ho, yo-ho, a Pirate's Paso for me!

Avast, me hearties!  Shiver me timbers, and blow me down, I LOVED Riker Lynch and fellow Paso-ing wench, Allison Holker's, Paso Doble to "He's a Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean!!

Riker Lynch killing it
in The Paso Doble!!

Allison's choreography was violent and brilliant (It was amazing, love!), and Johnny Depp's (... Er, I meant, Riker's!) fierce and passionate dancing of it was insanely perfect ... savvy? ... and soon had me singing about some really bad eggs!

Riker & Allison as
Capt. Jack Sparrow & Elizabeth Swann 

Definitely one of the best Paso Dobles (or any other dance, for that matter!) I have ever seen on DWTS!

Riker & Allison S20 Wk05
Dancing one the best Paso Dobles ever!
 Disney Night


Friggin' A!!


[Note:  Just in case you missed it:   Riker’s imitation of Johnny Depp’s Captain Jack Sparrow was unbelievably good!! ]

"I'm Captain Jack Sparrow .... Savvy?"



[ATTN:  R5 fans, see Ross Lynch & Rydel Lynch
at the end of the video below.]
See Riker & Allison's dance (below) on Week 05, Disney Night, on Dancing With The Stars courtesy of ABC's great DWTS YouTube channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment