Friday, May 13, 2016

Doug & Peta – Review of DWTS Season 22, Week 05


DWTS Season 22, Week 05

REVIEW: Doug & Peta



Dancing a Tango to “Black and Gold” by Sam Sparro, it’s Football Legend, Doug Flutie, and his Week 05 Switch Up partner, Peta Murgatroyd.




Another Fair to Middling Performance for Season 22’s Famed, Former Footballer, I had actually found this particular exhibition from Flutie to serve, overall, as one of his better Performances!




… It was (in my opinion) a sight better than Wanya’s Routine, I can tell you that; and, I really cannot understand why Doug’s overall Score did not reflect this fact!



Furthermore, Doug’s Frame was, for the most part, stereo-typically intact and decent, although I would have much preferred it if Doug would have actually Stood Up a little (or a lot!) Straighter during this Performance; and even (for once)
DANCED through the Routine instead of just Stomping out the Steps and Motions!

That said, in the end, I really did enjoy this Number; and, I’m very much looking forward to seeing whether or not we’ll soon see better Dancing Days for DWTS’ endeared Doug!




No comments:

Post a Comment