Thursday, July 7, 2016

Nyle & Peta, 24-hour Fusion – Review of DWTS Season 22, Week 10


DWTS Season 22, Week 10

REVIEW:  Nyle & Peta,

24-hour Fusion


Closing down what has been an absolutely MIND-BOGGLING Season in all the right and amazing ways, Nyle DiMarco and his Professional Dancing partner, Peta Murgatroyd  presented their 24-hour Cha-Cha/Tango Fusion to “Summer” by Calvin Harris!

WHAT a way to go!!

Nyle & Peta
DWTS Season 22, Week 10
- The Finals, Night 02


Great Frame, Thrilling Lines, Brilliant Footwork, and, of course, Nyle’s ever-present, INCREDIBLE sense of Musicality reigned supreme within this last Performance from TeamRedefiningDance which equally served as one truly gratifying and celebratory ending to what has been a most unforgettable Season of Dancing for this beloved pair!



Nyle & Peta
DWTS Season 22, Week 10
- The Finals, Night 02





“… Both Latin and Ballroom – Tango and Cha-Cha-Cha – equally brilliant!” exclaimed Panel Judge, Bruno Tonioli, when the Dance was through.  “… I have to commend you Peta, you have been incredible! … Nyle … you have exceeded expectations every time! Regardless of what happens, to me, you are a Champion!”


“I think that was a beautiful way to end the Season!” agreed Judge, Carrie Ann Inaba, “ But, Nyle, I just wanna say something to you because you’ve spoken to us so eloquently in our Language of Dance – I hope I get it right - <Standing Up and Silently Signing to a Tearful Nyle> ‘Thank you for showing us your beautiful heart when you dance!’ …”



“… Listen,” concluded Head Judge, Len Goodman, “you don’t get no ‘Sympathy Vote' from me, I just judge on what I see, and I’m telling you, you deserve to be in this Final, and you just proved it tonight!”


Nyle & Peta
DWTS Season 22, Week 10
- The Finals, Night 02






See video (below) to watch Nyle & Peta's Tango/Cha-cha Fusion on Week 10, The Finals of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars' great YouTube channel!  



No comments:

Post a Comment