Tuesday, December 8, 2015

DWTS Elimination: Alexa & Mark – Season 21, Week 09



Alexa PenaVega and Mark Ballas ELIMINATED
on Dancing With The Stars


Alexa & Mark
Eliminated
DWTS - S21, Wk09 - Showstopper Night


So Alexa was Eliminated this week from DWTS, an event not too surprising, since this particular PenaVega’s dancing and ability to remember the Steps of each passing routine was rapidly degrading at a most alarming rate!

“I wanted it to be me!” an emotional Carlos declared to his wife, upon being informed of her dismissal at the close of Week 09’s Showstopper Night.

Alexa & Mark
Eliminated
DWTS - S21, Wk09 - Showstopper Night























I must say, while I may not have been at all upset at the idea of losing Alexa from the competition, I was moved by Carlos’ sincere earnest as were (apparently) the greater part of the show’s viewers … 

Alexa & Mark
Eliminated
DWTS - S21, Wk09 - Showstopper Night


but, I am nonetheless relieved and excited that that same greater part seemed to disagree with him. 

Alexa & Mark
Eliminated
DWTS - S21, Wk09 - Showstopper Night



No comments:

Post a Comment