Monday, October 24, 2016

Sasha &Emma: ENGAGED!! – DWTS, S23


DWTS Pro, Sasha Farber,

Pops the Question

on Week 04 of Season 23,

Following Romantic Routine!



Sasha Farber and Emma Slater Engaged!


<Ahhhhhhhhhh!>

FINALLY!!

Dancing with the Stars' besotted Pros, Sasha Farber and Emma Slater, became formally Engaged on last Tuesday evening, after Sasha popped that ever-thrilling question, following a romantic Contemporary Routine that was beautifully danced by the duo for Season 23’s Week 04 Results Show!

Sasha Farber and Emma Slater Engaged!


Dancing - rather appropriately – to Pop Music Sensation, Bruno Mars’, Love Song Mega Hit, “Just the Way You Are” (Can I get a <SHOUT!>-out for exquisite taste?!), the newly engaged Emma reveals it was all a bit confusing at first, according to etonline.com, explaining,
“As soon as [our dance] was over, I felt his energy get even worse, like even more nervous then we danced, and I thought that was really strange,”
And for good reason!

As Sasha, who had subtly slipped the Engagement Ring into his right pants pocket earlier that night, relates,
“I was dying, I’m not gonna lie.  Usually I’m like, running around and having fun backstage; but, I was just in the corner [before proposing].”  “I touched my hands, and they were sweating,” The Dancer added, “And I was like … I’ve still gotta do this dance.  And I’ve got this in my pocket, what if falls out?  I didn’t know what to expect.”
Having finished the lovely, flowing piece in fine form (See, Sasha?  All good so far!), Sasha, somewhat shyly, planted a kiss on Emma who seemed surprised at the sudden show of affection but reciprocated nonetheless.

Clearly befuddled at the whole of the affair, Emma then looked up to see the Show’s Host, Tom Bergeron, approaching the pair, appearing ever-cool and with casual ease.… (You dog!)

Attempting to play it off for the cameras while secretly not having a clue as to why the entire DWTS Cast seemed to have been suddenly out of their gourd, Slater shared afterwards of the experience, according to usmagazine.com,
“…turns out, lots of people in production knew and I didn’t know at all and they must of kept it a really good secret, ... Wardrobe had to sew a pocket in his [Sasha's] outfit [for the ring] and then I was wondering why I had a microphone.  I was like, ‘I’m not gonna talk.  Why are they giving me a microphone?’ ...”
Upon reaching the couple, Tom then addressed Sasha, who looked to be breathing very fast, observing, according to ENews,
“First of all, you guys have great chemistry, and Sasha, I’ve always thought you had the potential to actually host so I’m going to give the show over to you.”
Strolling off the Ballroom’s Dance Floor, Tom left the two alone once more as Sasha reached for and held both of Emma’s hands, turning her to face him.

Light began to dawn then for Slater, 27, who was all at once smiling from ear to ear and shedding tears of joy.

Sasha Farber and Emma Slater Engaged!


“… He didn’t even say one word and I think I started to hyperventilate” she later recalled, according to etonline.com,“And do all that really like, ugly crying stuff, which I’m sure I’m going to regret, but it was the best day of my life!”
And so began what will, undoubtedly, be one of the most memorable moments of the young couple’s lives.
“Baby,” addressed Farber with a grin,“I’ve wanted to do this for such a long time.   I love you so, so much!”,
He added with another kiss.

The Ballroom’s live, waiting audience then exploded into thunderous applause and roaring cheers as Farber, 33, knelt down on one knee, fumbled a moment when digging out the well-secured ring (Great job, Wardrobe!), and voiced those four timeless words, 
“Will you marry me?”
Sasha Farber and Emma Slater Engaged!


Of course, and barely able to speak for overwhelming joy, Emma said “Yes!” just before closing the short distance to Sasha, who had ecstatically leapt back to his feet, and embracing him in a long and passionate, yet tender kiss, crying and laughing all the while!

Sasha Farber and Emma Slater Engaged!


Amid a shower of white confetti – And in front of an over-sized television screen that read, “She Said YES!”  … Nice touch, DWTS! - the emotional duo were next surrounded by fellow Pros and Season Competitors who, led initially by an elated looking Derek Houghflooded the Main Ballroom’s floor from the Balcony to offer their congratulations, hugs, kisses, and well wishes.

Sasha Farber and Emma Slater Engaged!


Sasha Farber and Emma Slater Engaged!


Also flooding Social Media, many friends and Pros had afterwards taken to their respective Twitter and Instagram Accounts to offer further congratulations to the happy couple!
“SO SO HAPPY FOR MY LOVES @EmmaSlaterDance @SashaFarber love you both so much!!!”,
Wrote fellow Pro, WitneyCarson, while Tom Bergeron has Tweeted,
“ So happy for you two, @EmmaSlaterDance & @SashaFarber! ... ”
DWTS' one and only 6-time Mirror Ball Champion Pro, Derek, having already lead the congratulating charge on the couple on Tuesday evening, later took to Instagram himself to further expound on the subject, exclaiming,
“SHE SAID YES!!!!  Sooooo freaking happy for @EmmaSlaterDance and @SashaFarber1 . Love you two so much .  … #engagement #joy #love”
Even Sasha’s former, Season 17 Dance Partner, Snooki Polizzi, was heard from, writing,
“… IM BAWLING.  So happy for my beautiful friends!  I LOVE YOU GUYS! @SashaFarber @EmmaSlaterDance.”
“ It feels like the natural progression.” Emma has recently noted, according to usmagazine.com, “My mum said to me once that marriage should feel natural and not like a surprise, it should feel expected because that’s when it’s right … Apart from the new heaviness of my arm, it feels really natural!”
Having been with Sasha for “almost eight years” now – two of which were spent as “close friends”, five of which were spent as a couple – according to people.com and usmagazine.com, respectively, Emma has also additionally summed up the whole of her enamored state,disclosing via her Instagram page,
“… I’m going to marry the best man on earth.  After being with Sash for so many years, there’s probably nothing he could have said to me [for the Proposal] that he hasn’t said before … So doing it in a massive way where we could share that exact moment with all our best friends, my family back at home in England, Sasha's family at home in Australia and everybody who loves watching the show, was by far the best ever proposal I could’ve asked for.  My surprising[ly] shy at times @SashaFarber1 told millions of people he wanted to marry me and I know how big a deal that was for him to do that.  It was so magical, I’ve never felt more love in my life.  I don’t know what I did to deserve you but I know I’m SO lucky to have you @SashaFarber1. Thank you everyone for your beautiful messages, it means so much!  And thank you to @dancingabc for surprising the HECK out of me!  You went to such lengths. I love you guys like family X”
And what of the ring,one may ask?
“… The sapphire on this [ring] literally changes colour in different lights, I’ve never seen anything like it, I’m so unbelievably in love with it!” Emma gushed of her newly donned, pink sparkler on Instagram, also adding, according to usmagazine.com, “I actually really don’t like pink normally, but it’s the same color as my mom’s ring.  And I like a vintage dusky rose color, which it is.  The vintage-y style … I love it.”
Of course, in order to pick just the right stone, Emma’s now over-the-moon Sasha, who reportedly recognized that Emma was “The One” so many years ago -“probably three or four months after we met” – had faithfully been observing his bride-to-be, who had unwittingly selected the gem herself!
“She actually went shopping and she picked it!”, revealed Farber, “ I spoke to her [twin] sister and her sister told me where it was from – and I went there and bought it straight away,”
(<Awwww!>) And quite a successful campaign too, for Sasha, as Emma describes it, via Instagram,
“… I can’t believe that’s my [left-ring] finger wearing the second most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!!”
 

The first, Emma continues on to note, is her Sasha.



See video below to watch Sasha's Proposal to his sweetheart, Emma Slater (finally!), courtesy of Dancing With The Stars' great YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment