Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Marilu & Derek – Review of DWTS Season 23, Week 06


DWTS Season 23,

Week 06 REVIEW:

Marilu & Derek


Dancing the Cha-Cha to “Echa pa'lante” by Thalía, Actress-turned-Most Amazing Dancing Professional Dancer EVER Marilu Henner and her totally unnecessary and really-quite-in-the-way-of-her-unquestionable-and-insurmountable-awesomeness Partner, Derek Hough, performed their Latin Night Routine.

... Sorry, but I really am tired of all that nonsense, aren't y'all?  Anyhoo ...

While the DWTS Judges just completely drooled all over it, I didn’t see what was so hot.


Marilu & Derek
DWTS Season 23, Week 06


(Maybe I missed a Step or two, you know? Like an out-of-this-world Handstand-turned-Pinkie-stand, or something, I dunno!)

I found it to be kinda like the Geriatric version of Cha-Chas, myself!

(You know, all stiff and wobbly and sluggish, and what-not; but hey! again, maybe that was just me!)

Marilu & Derek
DWTS Season 23, Week 06


Regardless, it would seem that Marilu’s self-proclaimed new “formula” is panning out for her (With the Panel Judges, at any rate!), though I don’t know how smart it is for her to kick Derek – AKA 6-time Mirror Ball Champion and Media-dubbed Fan-Favorite DWTS Pro – outta the driver’s seat!

(Although, she did mention to co-Host Erin Andrews that she was “losing IQ points” during the Show, so maybe that’s to blame for this all-new insanity.)



See video below to watch Marilu & Derek's Cha-cha on Week 06 of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars' great YouTube channel!




No comments:

Post a Comment