Monday, August 24, 2015

DWTS - Fantasy Disney Night - Season 21


A List of Fantasy Song and Dance Picks

For DWTS' Next Disney Night!


Disney Night (Promo) on DWTS Season 20!

I love me some Dancing With The Stars, and I love me some classic Disney ... Put the two together, and you might as well slap some Mickey Mouse ears on my head and color me giddy!

The following is a list of some of my favourite Disney Songs, each paired with the Ballroom dance I think would best suit it, for my ultimate, fantasy Disney Night on DWTS! ... I mean, Hey!  You never know, right?  After all, isn't Disney supposed to be the place where all of your DWTS fantasies, er, dreams come true?

"You've Got A Friend In Me" (Toy Story
- The Foxtrot

"Oo De Lally" (Robin Hood
- The Quickstep

"Can I Have This Dance?" (High School Musical 3)
 - The Waltz

"I Won't Say I'm In Love" (Hercules
- The Tango

"Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" (The Lion King
- The Rumba

"Kiss Da' Girl" (The Little Mermaid
- The Foxtrot

"Hawaiian Roller Coaster" (Lilo and Stitch
- The Samba

"Hundred Acre Woods" (Winnie The Pooh
- The Foxtrot

"Little April Shower" (Bambi)
 - The Quickstep

"Bella Notte" (Lady and the Tramp
- The Waltz

"Trashing The Camp" (Tarzan
- Jazz OR The Quickstep

"When She Loved Me" (Toy Story 2
- Contemporary

"Once Upon A Dream" (Sleeping Beauty
- The Viennese Waltz

"I Never Knew That I Could Feel This Way" (Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Big Adventure)
- The Foxtrot

"Cantina Band" (Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope) 
- The Quickstep

"Someday My Prince Will Come" (Snow White
- The Waltz

Included below is an actual Disney Night Fantasy come true:  Riker & Allison's Season 20, Wk05 Paso Doble to "He's A Pirate" from The Pirates of the Caribbean (see video below) !

This dance stands as one of my all-time favorites from the show!!







1 comment:

  1. Was there a disney night last season? I missed a few episodes and I definitely do not remember Bindi doing disney

    ReplyDelete