Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Noah & Sharna - Review of DWTS Season 20, Week 06


DWTS Season 20, Week 06
REVIEW: Noah & Sharna



Noah & Sharna:

Noah Galloway and partner, Sharna Burgess, danced the Rumba to "Waves" by Mr. Probz for their Spring Break Special routine.

loved this dance!


Noah & Sharna's Rumba
DWTS Season 20, Week 06 - Spring Break Night


It was so very soft, graceful, and romantic, and the choreography was positively exquisite (I loved the "... my feet can't touch the ground ..." move, Sharna!) !!


Noah & Sharna Dance The Rumba
This dance was beautiful!
Great Choreography, Sharna!!

DWTS S20, Wk06 - Spring Break Night


In fact, I think I can safely say, that was one of the most beautiful and fluid Rumbas I've ever seen on the show ... so you can easily imagine my feelings on the subject of the major underscoring of this dance!

I think it deserved 9's, not an 8, and most certainly not 7's!!

I mean, I understand that as a judge you cannot give it a 10 because there was that one, teensy-weensy hiccup right at the end (which only got noticed because all of the previous dancing steps were SO fluid, and from which the couple recovered beautifully!); but, c'mon guys,  You should not have denied that dance its proper 9's!



Noah & Sharna's Romantic Rumba
DWTS Season 20, Week 06 - Spring Break Night

It was fantastic!






See Noah & Sharna's dance (below) on Week 06, Spring Break Night, on Dancing With The Stars courtesy of ABC's great DWTS YouTube channel.




No comments:

Post a Comment