Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2 Spots TBA? Maybe 2 More Pros to Join!

2 Spots TBA?  Maybe 2 More Pros to Join!

So I just took what was yet another glance (actually what was more like another anxious glance…pathetic, isn’t it?) at the DWTS, season 20 Wikipedia site, and to my great delight, discovered that Dancing with the Stars has opened up 2 more “TBA” (“To Be Announced”) spots so that 2 more Pros can join the previously announced 10 Pros (scroll down to read about GMA’s 2/11/15 DWTS Pro Announcement) for season 20!! What positively fantastic news!! Maybe They’ll invite Keo Motsepe back on!

I had dared to hope Karina Smirnoff might make it back for the show’s 10TH anniversary season but apparently, according to Wetpaint.com, Karina’s long time rumored departure from DWTS became an official (unfortunate) fact when she herself announced it publicly on February,10TH…just one day before GMA’s February 11TH  Pro Announcement.

So…just want to pause here for a quick question…remaining completely objective…with no personal feelings involved…IS IT JUST ME, OR DOES IT SEEM AS THOUGH EVERY DWTS PRO ON THE PLANET JUST DOESN’T WHAT TO SHOW UP FOR THE FRIGGIN’ 10th ANNIVERSARY SEASON?!? Come ON, people!! First Cheryl, then Derek (Wait! <tearing up a little> I told myself I wasn’t going to cry…again...again.) and now Karina! It’s like some kind of horrible DWTS nightmare…

It’s okay though…no really…I can be big about this…I can! …I think.

But hey, let’s end on a happier note, Wikipedia also confirmed the judges for DWTS season 20: Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Julianne Hough; AND, Tom Bergeron will be returning as host (no word as to whether Erin Andrews will be returning as co-host yet).

 <Whew!> What a relief! Especially concerning my personal favorite (well, everyone’s favorite), Head Judge Len Goodman! Although, I did hear on GMA (Good Morning America) that this is to be Len’s “last year” on the show. I…uh…there’s really no words for this one.

Oh! Actually, there is one word that comes to mind, WHY?!?

---------
P.S.
- I'll miss you, Karina!  


Video above is Corbin Bleu, Karina Smirnoff, and Witney Carson dancing Jazz to "Yeah!" by Usher for their Season 17, Week 9: Trio Challenge…They received a perfect score of 30 from the judges

No comments:

Post a Comment