Saturday, February 21, 2015

DWTS - Fantasy Picks



DWTS - Fantasy Picks 



As we wait for the highly anticipated DWTS Cast Announcement, I would like to take this time to run through some of my DWTS celebrity fantasies…that is, some celebrities I think would make EXCELLENT additions to the show (if only some DWTS producer would get a clue and invite them on!):

Celebrity Fantasy #1 - Zachary Levi:  The actor who played the title role in CBS’ “Chuck” (which remains the BEST show to ever grace network television..next to Dancing With The Stars, of course!) would be a natural on the Ballroom dance floor! 


Zachary Levi in CBS' Chuck

Seriously, has anyone reading this blog ever seen “Chuck”? … Zachary would totally KILL the Ballroom dances…I can just picture him now, twirling about the floor with Witney, Sharna, Peta, or Emma!!


Zachary Levi in CBS' Chuck

 The Latin dances, I grant you, would have to remain to be seen…but as for the Foxtrot, Waltz, Viennese Waltz, etc…I’m just amazed no one has ever brought it up before!




Celebrity Fantasy #2 - Ariana Grande:  “Let me see you put your hearts up!”, that’s a great suggestion!


Ariana Grande performing "Problem" on  
Dancing With The Stars Season 18!

Ariana Grande performing "Problem" on  
Dancing With The Stars Season 18!

 I mean, am I right or am I right?! Maybe if the DWTS producers would just hire me (just speaking in fun…I’m not actually seeking their employment) they might have “one less problem” to worry about! <LOL, wiping tear…sometimes I kill myself>.


Ariana Grande performing "Problem" on  
Dancing With The Stars Season 18!




Celebrity Fantasy #3 - Zac Efron Or, for that matter, Vanessa Hudgens:  I really would like to see more actors from the “High School Musical” trilogy competing on DWTS!


Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens in High School Musical 3 

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens in High School Musical 3 

  I mean, Hey…Monique Coleman did alright for herself dancing with Louis Van Amstel in season 3, and I think we all remember how fan-friggin’-tastic  Corbin Bleu was dancing with Karina Smirnoff in season 17! …still not sure I’m 100% happy with Amber and Derek winning over them that season, buttt…





Annnd, Celebrity Fantasy #4 - (And I know, the most far fetched ...but don’t ruin it for me!) Bruno Mars: 


Bruno Mars in "Uptown Funk!" 's Music Video

Bruno Mars in "Uptown Funk!" 's Music Video

 Can’t you just see it now? …Ooooo, oooo, ! Maybe even dancing with Witney Carson! … The other couples had just better “run, run, run away! Run away, baby!”.


Bruno Mars performing "Runaway Baby" at the
54th Annual Grammy Awards


Check out some of Bruno Mars' "too hot" dancing skills in this video (below) for Uptown Funk!  Courtesy of MarkRonsonVEVO's official YouTube channel! 




No comments:

Post a Comment