Monday, February 16, 2015

GMA Pro Announcement:


Whoo-hoo! 
I just saw GMA (Good Morning America)’s DWTS Pro announcement!
This announcement is always particularly exciting because, while there are certainly many different factors that make up the reasons why we all love Dancing with the Stars so much, the returning pros might just be the one we love most!

And so, Ladies and Gentlemen, without any further ado, I give you our Pros for Dancing With the Stars, 10TH anniversary season:

Up first, we have DWTS’ reigning mirror ball champion, Witney Carson: So incredibly excited that she’s coming back! Over the course of just 2 seasons as a Pro, she has cemented herself as one of my all time favorites!

Val (Valentin) Chmerkovskiy: I’m really glad he’s coming back! I must say I’ve grown quite fond of him over the years…he’s not his brother Maks (Maksim Chmerkovskiy)…but I must say I’ve grown quite fond of him! I wonder who the love of his life (err, I mean celebrity partner) will be this season? J

Emma Slater: I absolutely love her! Who wouldn’t? She’s so very nice! Hopefully, despite whatever two- left-footed partner she gets saddled with she will be able to go far this coming up season.

Tony Dovolani: Ah! Tony… very happy you’re going to make it this season… DWTS wouldn’t feel the same without you!

Allison Holker: ... <Crickets>…Nobody? Well, I understand…I’m not her biggest fan either!

Artem Chigvintsev: Heeey! Artem made the cut! I really like Artem a lot and I’m glad to hear he’s going to continue his Pro career on DWTS! At least this time around he doesn’t have to dance with the self-proclaimed cougar, Lea Thompson…<I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!>

Peta Murgatroyd: I adore Peta, she’s defiantly a DWTS staple! She and Tommy Chong made the sweetest couple last season!

Mark Ballas: Yes! Now we are talking! I’ve always enjoyed Mark but this last season with Sadie Robertson had to have been his best one ever! It’s just too bad the judges never seemed to agree with me! L

Kym Johnson: Crikey! I cannot believe they wasted a spot on Kym Johnson! I mean, she’s nice and all, but I have to say, over the course of just one season I had grown FAR more attached to Keo Motsepe than I ever had to Kym during the course of her entire career on DWTS! Sorry Kym, but, didn’t you already have a job Down Under?

Annnd last, but certainly not least, we have… Sharna Burgess: Alright! Sharna’s terrific! Plus, it just wouldn’t be right to have Peta back on and not invite Sharna as well (and vice-versa), seeing as how the two are actually BFFs in real life (“For the last 10 years”, according to Sharna…Awww!)! Maybe this season they’ll give Sharna another Charlie White…because let’s face it folks, Tavis Smiley was a real dud!

So there they are, our DWTS: season 20 Pros!! J

…Still holding on to the hope that Derek might change his mind and come back! L


Here's the clip of the GMA announcement:


Video above is: Dancing with the Stars Season 20 Pros Revealed on GMA LIVE 2-11-15

No comments:

Post a Comment