Friday, February 13, 2015

Derek Hough Leaving !?!

Derek Hough

What's with these awful rumors I've been hearing?!  Derek Hough is leaving Dancing With The Stars (the absolute best show on TV!) for Broadway (!!!) -- and right before the tenth anniversary of the show ?!?

Are you kidding me !?!

 Boo ... BOOooOOOooo Derek !!!

(Excuse me whilst I sob <sniff ... sniff> uncontrollably over my poor keyboard.)
...  ... <sniff> ...

<Clearing my throat ... wiping my eyes .... *sniff* ... composing myself>

I mean, I'm sure it's a wonderful opportunity and all <sigh>  - especially in terms of his choreographical career; but, C'mon, Derek!  Seriously, man, you're killing me here!  


Bethany & Derek's Paso Doble - Dancing with the Stars


There are three people who make up the glue that holds the DWTS we know and love together:  Len Goodman (Don’t even get me started on the subject of His retirement from the show!),  Tom Bergeron and Derek (friggin’!) Hough! <wwwaaaaahh!!>

Oh Well, at least there’s still Val, Witney, Sharna, Peta, Tony, Mark and many other pros we all love and enjoy.

I’m just saying…”Shane! Shane! Come back Shane!” 


No comments:

Post a Comment