Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cast by the Category

Cast by the Category:

In my mind, so far at least, the Cast of DWTS, Season 20 can be divided into three separate categories:

Category # 1 - Excited to see them dance on the show:

Category # 2 - Waiting to see if they grow on me:

Category # 3 -  I’m just not feelin’ it:

-------

OK, here we go ...


Category # 1 - Excited to see them dance on the show:




First up, we have, Rumer Willis:  I am so thrilled at the chance to watch the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore strut her stuff in a ballroom dance competition!

Worst case scenario, it’ll be cool having her on…I mean, she seems like she’s really nice; and plus, come on, she’s the daughter of John (friggin’) McClane…Yippee ki-yay, DWTS!




 Redfoo:  I can’t wait to see what Redfoo can do on the ballroom dance floor…seems like he’d totally kill some of the Latin dances…or he could just as easily end up being the hilarious dancing goofball that’s just enjoyable to watch!  Either way this should be a whole lot of fun!




Willow Shields:  because shes an actress from the Hunger Games, a movie series I enjoy (for the most part, anywaythe series third, and recent theatrical attempt was a total flop, in my opinion!).

 Plus, if history will repeat itself, dancing with younger people tends to bring out Mark Ballas child-like, fun-loving, creative genius side as were the cases with Shawn Johnson and Sadie Robertson.

Heres hoping the judges might cut him some slack this season!



Suzanne Somers:   
Shes the loveable ditzy blonde roommate, Chrissy Snow, in ABCs sitcom, Threes Company from 1977 1981; and also, it looks as though her and Tony Dovolani are going to have a good time dancing together!




Nastia Liukin:  UhGold-Medal-winning OlympianDuh!




Chris Soules:  I don't watch The Bachelor (I know, I know) so I'm not really familiar; but, I DO know and like Witney Carson!  ... and ... Their rehearsal video was nice (see the previous post, "DWTS Rehearsal Footage") ... 



Category # 2 - Waiting to see if they grow on me:

I’m not very well acquainted with the following contestants and, in some cases, I had never even heard of them before, but ABC and Disney are extremely good at getting you well acquainted with someone and furthermore, more often than not, making you love them!

 And so, I am “waiting to see if they grow” on me!



Patti Labelle:   I’m afraid I just don’t know her very well so I guess I’ll just have to see how this one plays out … she did strike me as being friendly and open when she was introduced on GMA’s Season 20 Cast announcement, especially concerning her Professional partner, Artem Chigvintsev, which I liked, because I like Artem!




Charlotte McKinney:   I don’t know her at all; but, she acts like the type who can just relax and enjoy this whole DWTS experience; which, always makes the show way more fun for us viewers to watch; so, I have high hopes for her growing on me!





Noah Galloway:  I had never personally heard of him before GMA’s season 20 Cast announcement; but, apparently he is a war veteran from Iraq, and that naturally comes with a certain amount of respect (unless you’re a complete idiot); so, I am excited to see if and how much he grows on me during the competition!



Category # 3 -  I’m just not feelin’ it:

I don’t know; but, with the following contestants, “I’m just not feelin’ it!”




Michael Sam:  I really like Peta Murgatroyd a lot, but as for Michael, I’m just not feelin’ it!





Robert Herjavec:  <popping lips> Mmmm, I’m having a hard time picturing a decent Cha-cha in his future…sorry Robert, but, I’m just not feelin’ it!  





Riker Lynch:  He was announced to be Derek and Julianne Houghs cousin on GMAs season 20 Cast announcementWow!  That SHOULD be really cooland maybe Ill even come to think of him in that context but, for nownope, Im just not feeling it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment