Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wedding Bells for Witney!


DWTS Pro, Witney Carson, is Engaged!



Dancing With The Stars Pro and Season 19 Mirror Ball Champion, Witney Carson, has recently announced, via Instagram, her Engagement to long-time boyfriend, Carson McAllister, saying, “My love of four years @carson.mcallister proposed last night & I feel like the luckiest, happiest woman in the world.  It was perfect, he’s perfect  #engaged”, while her future husband, 23, also sent out through Instagram, “Couldn’t be any happier to spend forever with my best friend”.

Witney Carson and Carson McAllister ...
in love.



The 21-year old Dancer later disclosed some of the romantic details of the Proposal, which took place on the beach, telling People magazine, “My High School Sweetheart popped the question last night in the most perfect, beautiful way,” she gushed, before further expounding, “He was waiting for me on the beach surrounded by candles, danced with me while the sun went down, then knelt down on one knee and asked me to marry him!  Of course, I said, ‘Yes!!”

“Yes” ... An answer not too surprising, especially when considering the Engagement Ring presented to Witney – According to Us Weekly, a 2-carat, oval, diamond Engagement Ring, with a diamond halo and pave-accented rose gold band - “He did so well!”, she later praised, “I love it so much!”

The Emmy Nominee also further dished to Us, “I had no idea Carson was in town, … I thought that he was at home working, and he just surprised me, … I was meeting his sisters for Dinner in Manhattan Beach.  We went out on the beach to take pictures and I looked over, and he was standing there surrounded by candles and a little canopy.  That’s when he proposed!  It was really beautiful and he did an amazing job.  When I first saw him I couldn’t believe it was him!  I was like, ‘What?  Wait, it’s happening!’  I’m really excited and Happy!”

Carson does indeed appear to really “excited”, as the enthusiastic Dancer / Instructor has already managed to nail down one or two Wedding details:

Witney's best friend from childhood and fellow DWTS Pro, Lindsay Arnold, will serve as her Maid of Honor for the upcoming Ceremony, and Season 19 Champion Alfonso Ribeiro’s son, AJ (Alfonso, Jr.), will act as Ring Bearer – a decision easily made, it would seem, as to Carson it was only natural, considering her relationship with Alfonso.  “He is so special to me,” Witney has said of her former Dance Partner-turned-Pal, “They’re family!”

In addition, the-Bride-to-be's current, Season 21 Celebrity dance partner, Carlos PenaVega, has reportedly offered his services as Dee-jay for the Wedding, and the all-important Wedding Dress has already begun to take shape:

“I always have the glitz and glam on the show,” she told People, “so I just want something simple and traditional, … Ever since I was little, I've always been intrigued by long-sleeve dresses, I think that would be just perfect.”


In any case, no matter the dress, it would appear that Witney plans for her Wedding to be one unforgettable event, as she shares, “My heart is full of love and happiness”.


Witney Carson




Check out this video of Witney Carson (below), courtesy of wochit Entertainment 's official YouTube channel!






No comments:

Post a Comment