Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A Brief Look at Our DWTS, Season 22 Cast! – Paige VanZant


Some More Information

re: the Members of DWTS,

Season 22’s Cast!!



MMA (Mixed Marital Arts) Fighter, Paige VanZant, is joining the Cast of Dancing With The Stars, Season 22!

Paige & Mark


An active UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) Competitor since the year 2012, Paige holds the distinction within her profession of being ranked #8 in her Straw Weight Division.

Paige VanZant



Nicknamed “12 gauge” by her father, due to her love of the weapon and the sport of Hunting, VanZant’s early youth would likely surprise most, having grown up with Parents who owned a Dance Studio, and having spent a significant amount of years (13, according to Wikipedia) training in the art of varying Dance Styles that included Jazz, Ballet, and Hip-Hop.

“I’m excited to show that woman [sic] can be strong and be feminine at the same time.” The elated 21-year-old has announced, according to inquisitor.com, adding of her loyal Fan base (whose support will hopefully translate into the all-important Votes for her while on the show), “People like watching me fight because I don’t look like the typical fighter and people can relate to that …”

Partnered with DWTS’ 2-time Mirror Ball Champion Pro, Mark Ballas,

Mark Ballas


Paige notes her particular excitement in joining up with this Season’s Competition.

“I’m really excited that they picked me to be on the show and it’s an honor that they reached out to me.  I kind of grew up in the [dance] studio because my mom owned [one] and I danced since I was little.  I’m excited to see if I still have a little of that dance side left.”


No comments:

Post a Comment