Monday, March 28, 2016

Cast by the Categories: Part 02 – DWTS, Season 22


Cast by the Category:

In my mind, so far at least, the Cast of DWTS, Season 22 can be divided into three separate categories:

Category # 1 - 

Excited to see them dance on the show:

Category # 2 - 

Waiting to see if they grow on me:

Category # 3 -  

I’m just not feelin’ it:

-------

OK, here we go ...



Category # 2 - Waiting to see if they grow on me:


I’m not very well acquainted with the following contestants and, in some cases, I had never even heard of them before, but ABC and Disney are extremely good at getting you well acquainted with someone and furthermore, more often than not, making you love them!

And so, I am “waiting to see if they grow” on me!





Antonio Brown:  Anyone who keeps up with this DWTS loving Blog knows that I RARELY take an Interest in the General Going-Ons of the Grid Iron, with few exceptions (“Go, You Packers, Go!”); however, it seems widely known that this particular Wide Receiver is quick on his cleats; and, I am personally looking forward to finding out whether or not he is equally Quick(-on-his-)Steps!





Kim Fields:  Well, the Ballroom’s in “troubl-l-l-le” (or so I hear tell) Tootie style! … And while I am not too well acquainted with this The Facts of Life Actress, my first, personal impression of her when being interviewed on GMA’s (Good Morning America’s) Cast Reveal was that she seems extremely nice; and that furthermore, by all accounts, she and DWTS’ beloved Sasha Faber are already great pals; so, I am definitely looking forward to finding out whether or not this endeared “Screen Shorty” will <Ahem!> grow on me!





Doug Flutie:  Again, yet another NFL great whom I’ve barely heard of - Through no fault of his own, according to his impressive Wikipedia Page “Resume”! - but it would seem widely agreed upon that this beloved, former Quarterback is more than comfortable getting his fingers wrapped around that Pig-skinned Ball, so why not a Mirrored one?!



No comments:

Post a Comment