Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A Brief Look at Our DWTS, Season 22 Cast! – Mischa Barton



Some More Information re: 
the Members of DWTS, 
Season 22’s Cast!!

British-American Stage, Television, and Film Actress, Mischa Barton, is set to join Dancing With The Stars as part of its new, Spring Cast for Season 22.

Mischa & Artem


Making her Screen Debut as an appearance on the set of Television’s hit Soap Opera series, All My Children, in 1996, Barton is also noted for her past, Childhood Roles in Films such as Notting Hill (1999) and Sixth Sense (1999).

“… Just for Films,” Mischa has remarked, concerning her previous Dance experiences, “like, you know, I’ve done Modern and Interpretive Dance for one Film, and then I played a character that was a Ballerina … I did, like, Carnegie Hall growing up in New York, as a kid, too, so I’m pretty used to the Ballet.”

“I think [regarding Ballroom] it’s, like, totally different to what I’m used to … and I’m used to training for things; so, but this time people will get to see me do it.”

 Partnered with DWTS Pro and Strictly Come Dancing Mirror Ball Winner, Artem “The Terminator” Chigvintsev, Mischa predicted to her new Dance partner, “… You’ll probably manage to break me,” before adding the tease, “we’ll see!”

“Hey, it is not my intention to ‘break’ anyone!” returned Artem, with a smile.

“Okay, ‘Terminator’!” laughed Barton in response, using Chigvintsev’s self-professed Nick name.

Mischa & Artem


“… The point is …” concluded Artem more soberly, “I’m always looking forward to another Season, another story.  It’s gonna be a different challenge – every Partner is so different in their own way – so, we’re just gonna, you know, give it a go … and then, see how it goes! … I’m not gonna say ‘I’m not competitive - Yes I am! - but, with the reasons! [sic] … I don’t wanna make it ‘not fun’ for my partner!”


No comments:

Post a Comment