Monday, March 28, 2016

Cast by the Categories: Part 03 – DWTS, Season 22


Cast by the Category:


Note:  This is a "# 3" post
Click HERE to see the "# 1" post
Click HERE to to the "# 2" post


In my mind, so far at least, the Cast of DWTS, Season 22 can be divided into three separate categories:

Category # 1 - 

Excited to see them dance on the show:

Category # 2 - 

Waiting to see if they grow on me:

Category # 3 -  

I’m just not feelin’ it:

-------

OK, here we go ...



Category # 3 -  I’m just not feelin’ it:

I don’t know; but, with the following contestants, “I’m just not feelin’ it!”





Mischa Barton:  This poor Actress strikes me as being more afraid of the Ballroom and all that it entails than WE all were of her ghostly appearance in Sixth Sense! … Just sayin’!! … Sorry, Mischa, but, for now at least, I’m just not feelin’ it!






Marla Maples:  This particular Ex-Wife of one Donald Trump seems to be (in my opinion) more concerned with the “living down” of her former Marriage than with the “living it up” on the Ballroom Dance Floor; and, I’m guessing that poor Marla is doomed to get Trumped - in more ways than one! - within the upcoming Competition!! … Sorry, Marla, but I am just not feelin’ it!



No comments:

Post a Comment