Friday, September 18, 2015

DWTS GALLERY - The Judges - S21 Wk01

DWTS - SEASON 21, Week 1
GALLERY:  The Judges



What up?  Julianne Hough in
the center seat?  Does this mean that she's "Head Judge"??
Hmmm  ... I don't know ...
I do know that I did not like Len not being there,
not one bit!!!


Bruno Tonioli
DWTS Season 21, Week 01
Bruno was quippy as ever, still ...
There was something 
not quite right ...
Something missing ... Oh! I know!
Len Goodman!  Sorry, guys, I like all the DWTS Judges;
but, without Len, it's just not the same!


Judge Carrie Ann Inaba
DWTS Season 21, Week 01
Looking very nice for Season 21's premiere.
You're rockin' the red, Carrie Ann!
Love the rose, BTW (given out as props for
Victor & Karina's racetrack routine) ... very nice touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment