Thursday, September 17, 2015

DWTS GALLERY - Bindi & Derek - S21 Wk01

DWTS - SEASON 21, Week 1
GALLERY:  Bindi & Derek

Pictures go with written review:


I knew that Bindi would have
to be some kind of good ...
just because she's partnered with Derek! ...
But, wow!  What an opening number!
Just look at her posture ... how her toes are pointed ... just ... wow!


Bindi had said that she was nervous;
but, it didn't show one bit!  To have the Jive on
Week 01 is tough (not to mention totally absurd!
C'mon people! that is not a Week 01 dance!
 ... whatevs!); and, the way that Bindi just came out
and attacked it was nothing short of
incredible!  Well done!


I absolutely loved watching this couple dance!
I mean, just look at Bindi's face ... she is just
throwing herself into each step!
Her heart is so in it ...
it's possible
she'll win it!
(see what I did there?)


I loved the entire setting for their dance ...
the green everywhere, the crocodile-scaled floor,
the song, "Crocodile Rock" ... it was all
so very Disney; in other words, perfect!


Of course, kudos absolutely must go out
to Derek for choreography!
I mean this was, quite possibly, the
cutest Jive I've ever seen! "chock-a-block" full
of content (Len, Where are you when we need you?),
 completely age-appropriate, and, most of all,
fun, fun, fun!


And you can tell by Derek's face that
he really is having a lot of fun with her!  

She's cool-headed, confident, at ease
in front of a camera, easy (as far as I can tell) to teach,
and willing to learn.  I don't think that Derek could
have asked for a better partner!  


Bindi & Derek (along with Carlos & Witney and 
Alexa & Mark!) are, in my mind, definitely shaping
 up to be the couples to beat this Season! 




See video (below) to watch Bindi & Derek's Jive on Week 01 of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars great YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment