Thursday, September 17, 2015

DWTS GALLERY - Tamar & Val - S21 Wk01

DWTS - SEASON 21, Week 1
GALLERY:  Val & Tamar

Pictures go with written review:
Tamar & Val - Review of DWTS Season 21, Week 01 
(click here to see)




Tamar & Val danced the Quickstep
DWTS Season 21, Week 01
thought that they looked really good together.
 I loved the costumes, the music,
 the setting ... It was all really fun!


Tamar & Val - The Quickstep
DWTS Season 21, Week 01
I was really shocked when I found out that
 DWTS was going to have The Quickstep in Week 01!!
  I mean, c'mon, that's crazy!
  That being said, I thought that Tamar handled it really well.
Val's Choreography was, of course, spot-on!


Tamar's dancing was really good ... There was just something
a little "off" about everything else; but, hey, that's
just my opinion. I did enjoy them as a team
and I''m excited to see what they'll do in the coming weeks!



That was a really good Quickstep, especially
 for having to do it Week 01!
I can't wait to see what they'll do next week!



Tamar & Val - The Quickstep
DWTS Season 21, Week 01
Val always did know how to choreograph a great
Quickstep ... and the dancing of it was no
small feat!  I loved the wardrobe, you guys are rockin'
the 1920s' look!





See video (below) to watch Tamar & Val's Quickstep on Week 01 of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars great YouTube channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment