Thursday, September 17, 2015

Carlos & Witney - Review of DWTS Season 21, Week 01


DWTS Season 21, Week 01

REVIEW: Carlos & Witney



Carlos PenaVega and his Professional partner, the always lovely Witney Carson, danced an exquisite Jive number to "I Got You (I Feel Good)" - Love that song! - by the one and only James Brown!

Wooooo yeah!!
I feel good just watchin' this Jive!
I mean to say, Carlos came out and
killed it!  Absolutely Fantastic!!


Oooo, "I feeeel niccce", like brownsugar and spice just took to the Ballroom dance floor and unleashed upon their unsuspecting audience one truly INCREDIBLE Jive!

Carlos & Witney's Jive ... was amazing!
I really didn't know what to expect from Carlos
... Well, now I know ... expect the unexpected,
expect amazing, expect stellar, expect incredible!
If  this couple's following dances are
anything like this one , I see bright things
in their future ... big, shiny,
mirror-bedecked, bright things perhaps?  


I mean, honestly now, who even saw that coming?!

Carlos just absolutely kicked (and, of course, flicked!) it!! ... that 7 was just flat-out ridiculous, Bruno Tonioli!

I mean, just look at that move!
You'd have to be really sure (and have no small
amount of confidence!) of your next move
 to lean way off your center like that!
This guy is crazy good! Of course, he does have an
exceptional teacher!  Would you believe
that Bruno gave him a 7?!  What up, Bruno???!!!


His natural stage presence, pizzaz, and flair was a complete thrill to watch; 

Witney - it has to be said - choreographed, once
again, an amazing Jive!  The choreography was
so perfect with the music!  The way Carlos just came out
and attacked  this dance was nothing short of  Fantastic!
This couple is (in my opinion) definitely one of the ones to beat!


his technical execution was insanely good (and I have to imagine a bit intimidating, for the other Season 21 competitors!); and, if that weren't enough, apparently Carlos is also extremely nice! ... And I particularly enjoyed the way that he was always there for his wife, fellow Season 21 contestant, Alexa PenaVega!

And it simply MUST  be stated ... Wit, that choreography was pure genius, and so very expressive of the music! ... I LOVED it!!


You guys are wiping up the floor out there!!
I loved loved, LOVED this Jive!!
(BTW, rockin the red, guys! Witney, gorgeous, as ever!)



See video (below) to watch Carlos & Witney's Jive (also included in the video is Alexa & Mark's Jive)  on Week 01 of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars great YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment