Thursday, September 17, 2015

Victor & Karina - Review of DWTS Season 21, Week 01


DWTS Season 21, Week 01

REVIEW: Victor & Karina




Victor Espinoza and his Professional dancing partner, returning Pro, Karina Smirnoff, danced an entertaining, if not, a little bit zany Salsa to "G.D.F.R." by Flo Rida, featuring Sage the Gemini and Lookas.


Victor & Karina - The Salsa
DWTS Season 21, Week 01
This couple was extremely fun right out of the gate (Get it?)!
For Victor, having to dance The Salsa, Week 01; and
for Karina, having to choreograph a dance that
truly showcased his Profession, I thought that they
did a really good job!
I can't wait to see what they'll do next!


Well, apparently loads of fun can sometimes come in small, endearing packages because, oddly enough, I really enjoyed that routine; and, that has absolutely nothing to do with the non-existent Salsa being danced by Victor!


Well, ... I didn't see much Salsa ... at all.
That being said, I did  enjoy the whole race track setting;
and, I really just enjoyed Victor ...
He was fun and (it seemed to me) sincerely happy
and enjoying himself.  He was relaxed and that makes
the audience relax ... I think that's one of the reasons
that I enjoyed him so much!


Plus, I will say this for the star Jockey, he was an incredibly good sport about the obvious obstacles he faces in this competition; and, he didn't shirk from giving the dance his all; and, as a result, I really am hoping to see him do better next Week!


Okay, so this dance may not have been your
average run of the mill Salsa; but, it
was just oodles of fun!  Um ...
Psst! ... Victor! ... the camera's over here, man! ;)
Just kidding!  You did really good, Victor!
 I can't wait to see more of you next week!



See video (below) to watch Victor & Karina's Salsa on Week 01 of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars great YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment