Thursday, September 17, 2015

DWTS GALLERY - Kim & Tony - S21 Wk01

DWTS - SEASON 21, Week 1
GALLERY:  Kim & Tony

Pictures go with written review:
Kim & Tony - Review of DWTS Season 21, Week 01 
(click here to see)





Kim Zolciak at the beginning of
what looked like a very promising routine ...
 Salsa is really hard for week 01; but,
I didn't see any Salsa. Instead of dance, there was
a constant "spaced-out stare",  zero content, and
total lack of fluid movement (or any movement!).


Kim & Tony dancing what they called a Salsa
DWTS Season 21, Week 01
Honestly, in my opinion, this was one of the
worst dances of the night.  I mean, it had so
much potential ... what with the song, the
setting, the Troupe dancers! ...
What went wrong? (sooo many things!)


Kim & Tony's Salsa
DWTS Season 21 Week 01
This entire routine was just ... wrong ...
sooo very wrong!
I really like Tony so I hope that they can do
better next Week! ... please? ... because I really don't
 want to see this pose again ... ever!






See video (below) to watch Kim & Tony's Salsa on Week 01 of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars great YouTube channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment