Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cast by the Category - DWTS, S21


DWTS, Season 21
Cast by the Category



Category # 3 - I’m Just Not Feeling It:

I don’t know; but, with the following contestants, “I’m just not feeling it!”

Paula Deen:  Supreme-Southern-Chef-turned-Dazzling-Dancing-Diva … Mmmm, nope!  I’m just not feeling it, y’all … Sorry, Paula!


Paula Deen does the Whip!




Victor Espinoza:  I just don’t see this already-endearing Jockey finishing first in DWTS’ biannual race to the Mirror Ball Trophy … however enjoyable the ride might be!

Victor Espinoza





Hayes Grier:  <Watching Hayes’ Whip and Nae Nae video with my hand over my mouth in stunned disbelief> … You know, I would love to be wrong; but, sorry Hayes, I am just (so, so, SO) not feeling it! 


Seriously dude ... what are you doing?


Click HERE to see Category # 1 - Excited to see them dance on the show:

Click HERE to see Category # 2 - Waiting to see if they grow on me:


No comments:

Post a Comment