Friday, September 25, 2015

DWTS GALLERY - The Judges - S21 Wk02

DWTS - SEASON 21, Week 2
GALLERY:  The Judges


L-R:  Carrie Anne Inaba, Julianne Hough, and
 Bruno Tonioli
The DWTS Judges Jam out to the opening song
Dancing With The Stars S21, Wk 02, Night 01 -
Hometown Glory Night

Julianne Hough
Having 2 dances in week 02 is tough
and I think that Julianne kept that in mind
and was pretty fair both nights ...
In my opinion, of all the Judges
(this week), she made the most
sense consistently.

Carrie Ann Inaba
I thought that Carrie Ann was particularly hard
on all the couples this week.
  Maybe it's just me, but it's like 
she's trying to replace Len by being super hard on everyone 
... I don't know.
Whatever it is, I do hope that she she doesn't
do it next week!

Bruno Tonioli
 as quippy as ever ... again.
Seriously, where does he come up
 with all this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment