Thursday, September 17, 2015

DWTS GALLERY - Carlos & Witney - S21 Wk01

DWTS - SEASON 21, Week 01
GALLERY:  Carlos & Witney

Pictures go with written review:
Carlos & Witney - Review of DWTS Season 21, Week 01 
(click here to see)





Wooooo yeah!!
I feel good just watchin' this Jive!
I mean, wow!  Carlos came out and
killed it!  Absolutely Fantastic!!


Carlos & Witney's Jive ... was amazing!
I really didn't know what to expect from Carlos
... Well, now I know ... expect the unexpected,
expect amazing, expect stellar, expect incredible!
If  this couple's following dances are
anything like this one , I see bright things
in their future ... big, shiny,
mirror-bedecked, bright things perhaps?!  



I mean, just look at that move!
You'd have to be really sure (and have no small
amount of confidence!) of your next move
 to lean way off your center like that!
This guy is crazy good! Of course, he does have an
exceptional teacher!  Would you believe
that Bruno gave him a 7?!  What up, Bruno???!!!


Witney - it has to be said - choreographed, once
again, an amazing Jive!  The choreography was
so perfect with the music!  The way Carlos just came out
and attacked  this dance was nothing short of  Fantastic!
This couple is (in my opinion) definitely one of the ones to beat!


You guys are wiping up the floor out there!
I loved loved, LOVED this Jive!
(BTW, rockin the red, guys.  Witney, gorgeous, as ever!)


Whoa!  Look at that jump!
I was so nervous when I saw this; but, he
totally pulled it off!  An Impressive
move by both parties, I must say! 


A fantastic finish to a fabulous Jive!
And just look at Witney's face!  She is (it seems)
super happy with her new partner ... and why not?
I mean to say, TeamBrownSugar came out
and kicked some major Jive @$$!






See video (below) to watch Carlos & Witney's Jive (also included in the video is Alexa & Mark's Jive) on Week 01 of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars great YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment