Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cast by the Category - DWTS, S21


DWTS, Season 21
Cast by the Category

Category # 2 - Waiting to see if they grow on me:

I'm not very well acquainted with the following contestants; and, in some cases, I have never even heard of them before; but, ABC and Disney are extremely good at getting you well acquainted with someone and more often than not, making you love them!

And so, I am "waiting to see if they grow on me"!

Chaka Khan:  As unfortunate as this fact may be, I'm just not very well acquainted with this beloved Singer; 


Chaka Kahn rockin' the red.
Lookin' good, Chaka!  You are totally killin'
that red dress!

but I do know of (and thoroughly enjoy!) her 1975 hit, "Tell Me Something Good"; plus, I always enjoy watching her Professional dancing partner, Keo Motsepe, compete; so I can really see Chaka growing on me!



Nick Carter:  I'm actually not very well acquainted with Nick, or even the Backstreet Boys Group as a whole <Dodging the rotten fruit being hurled towards me> … (I know, I know!); but, I was able to watch Nick strut a little of his dancing stuff during his Whip and Nae Nae video (Included on DWTS’ amazing official YouTube channel!); 


Watch Nick Whip!

and, to my pleasant surprise, found him to be the best Male Celebrity Dancer of the lot thus far … Weeeell, him and Andy Grammer! … Plus, Nick has been fortunate enough to be partnered with the ever-brilliant Sharna Burgess, so I fully expect to see some major “growth” in the very near future!



Kim Zolciak:  I can’t say I know her very well; but, 
A:  She’s seems extremely nice, from what I could tell when watching her on GMA’s (Good Morning America’s) Season 21 Cast Announcement on September 2nd.
                   
Kim Zolciak on GMA's Cast Reveal

AND

B:  She’s partnered with Tony Dovolani, so I have very high hopes of her growing on me!



Tamar Braxton:  Calling All [Tamar Braxton] Lovers!  I may not be very well acquainted with this Grammy-nominated Artist; but, I do know from watching her Whip and Nae Nae YouTube video, that, so far at least, she is most certainly the best Female Celebrity Dancer!

Tamar dances the Nae Nae!

 … And I know that she has been partnered with DWTS’ reigning, Golden Mirror Ball Champion, Val Chmerkovskiy … Yeah, I can see her growing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment