Thursday, September 17, 2015

DWTS GALLERY - Victor & Karina - S21 Wk01

DWTS - SEASON 21, Week 1
GALLERY:  Victor & Karina

Pictures go with written review:
Victor & Karina - Review of DWTS Season 21, Week 01 
(click here to see)




Victor & Karina - The Salsa
DWTS Season 21, Week 01
This couple was extremely fun right out of the gate (get it?)!
For Victor, having to dance The Salsa Week 01 and
for Karina, having to choreograph a dance that
truly showcased his Profession, I thought that they
did a really good job!
I can't wait to see what they'll do next!




Well, ... I didn't see much Salsa ... at all.
That being said, I did enjoy the whole race track setting;
and, I really just enjoyed Victor ...
He was fun and (it seemed to me) sincerely happy
and enjoying himself. He was relaxed and that makes
the audience relax ... I think that's one of the reasons
that I enjoyed him so much!




Okay, so this dance may not have been your
average run of the mill Salsa; but, it
was just oodles of fun!  Um ...
Psst! ... Victor! ... the camera's over here, man! ;)
Just kidding!  You did really good, Victor!
 I can't wait to see more of you next week!





See video (below) to watch Victor & Karina's Salsa on Week 01 of DWTS, courtesy of Dancing With The Stars great YouTube channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment