Thursday, September 3, 2015

Celebrity Cast Member Number Eight (8) Revealed!!! - DWTS, S21


Andy Grammer to join
Season 21 Cast of DWTS!

  
Dancing With The Stars has announced yet another Season 21 competitor and it is quite the doozy!..

Andy Grammer, famous Pop-rock Singer and Songwriter was revealed this week to be contestant number 8!!


It's a DWTS Fantasy PICK come true! (click HERE to see my DWTS Celebrity Fantasy Pick Post about Andy Grammer)


Andy Grammer

Perhaps best known for his hit single, “Honey I’m Good” (Love that song!!). Andy expressed a wish to join the Show when performing live for Nastia Liukin and partner Derek Hough’s Week 07 Modern Charleston in Season 20!

L-R:  Andy Grammer, Nastia Liukin,
Derek Hough , and Sasha Farber.

“I'm super down,” the excited 31-year-old had exclaimed. “let it be known! Let it be known that I'm super down and I'm very competitive!”


"Let it be known that I am super down
 and I'm very competitive!"
- Andy Grammer

Well, it would appear that Disney was super down as well, and I must say that I am scarcely less thrilled myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment